Delicious & Rich Vegan Brownies
My Fiance just loves these healthy & nutritious brownies! It is a win for both of us, we eat healthy and scrumptiously!
Your whole family will love them!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup sugar*
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax and 6 tablespoons water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup add ins: walnuts, chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds, or cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350’F and prep 12 muffin silicone cups
- Prepare flax eggs by mixing them in a bowl and setting aside
- Mix oil, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl. Add in flax egg.
- In a separate bowl, Combine flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- Combine dry and wet.
- Fold in any mix-ins.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins evenly, until 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 minutes. Enjoy!!