Delicious Vegan Banana Bread!
Amazing moist, light, and fluffy vegan banana loaf the whole family will love! Enjoy for breakfast, snacks, or anytime! Healthy, nutritious, and yummy!
Bananas overripe? Perfect for this recipe!
- 3 very ripe bananas (1 cup)
- 2 flax eggs (2tablespoons ground flax + 5tablespoons water)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup optional mix-in: chocolate chips, cranberries, walnuts…
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Prepare flax eggs, by mixing together ground flax and water, set aside.
- Mash bananas.
- Combine oil, bananas, milk, sugar, flax eggs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and spices
- Gently pour the wet into the dry, and combine well.
- Fold in option mix-in if desired.
- Oil bread pan, pour in batter.
- Bake 50 minutes, rotating halfway through. Until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.