An easy and delicious dessert for your family!
A healthy, gluten-free treat that is easy to make! A dream!
My family loves making apple crumble anytime of the year. It really adds a delicious aroma to the home as well, an extra treat!
Vegan Apple Crumble
- 3 large apples, or 6 cups, sliced & peeled apples
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1 1/4 cup GF flour*
- 1 cup sugar**
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup olive oil
* Can easily be swapped for flour containing gluten if desired
**Can be reduced up to half for a daytime snack instead of a treat
- Preheat oven to 350’F
- Mix the the filling ingredients together and evenly coat the apples
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry crumb ingredients. Gently pour in the olive oil and combine.
- Place the filling ingredients into a non-stick, 8x8x2″ pan
- Sprinkle the crumb evenly over the filling.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the top is golden and crisp and the apples are tender.
- Let firm & cool 15 minutes. Enjoy!!