Vegan Oatmeal Muesli Cookies
Such a healthy treat! Eat on the go, at anytime during the day. This cookie is a great companion!
Vegan & Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar*
- 2 flax eggs (2tablespoons ground flax + 6tablespoons water)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups rolled old fashioned oats
- 2 cups mix-ins: raisins, walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips…
*can easily be reduced for those who desire less sugar
2 flavour variations:
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Prepare flax eggs by mixing together ground flax and water, set aside.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil and sugar. Add in vanilla and flax eggs.
- Gently combine the wet into the dry, until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in mix-ins.
- Scoop dough into bowls, and form into cookie shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until golden on edges and nearly set. Enjoy!
Ready for oven!