Delicious & Easy Vegan Cookies!
A quick and delightful treat for your family. A neighbourhood favourite!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon flax in 3 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325’F
- Mix flour, baking soda, starch, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the oil and sugar. Mix in flax egg mixture and vanilla.
- Pour the wet into the dry gently, and combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake 12-13 minutes, until slightly golden