Vegan Oatmeal Muesli Cookies
Such a healthy treat! Eat on the go, at anytime during the day. This cookie is a great companion!
Vegan & Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar*
- 2 flax eggs (2tablespoons ground flax + 6tablespoons water)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups rolled old fashioned oats
- 2 cups mix-ins: raisins, walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips…
*can easily be reduced for those who desire less sugar
2 flavour variations:
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Prepare flax eggs by mixing together ground flax and water, set aside.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil and sugar. Add in vanilla and flax eggs.
- Gently combine the wet into the dry, until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in mix-ins.
- Scoop dough into bowls, and form into cookie shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until golden on edges and nearly set. Enjoy!
Ready for oven!
Delicious & Easy Vegan Cookies!
A quick and delightful treat for your family. A neighbourhood favourite!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon flax in 3 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325’F
- Mix flour, baking soda, starch, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the oil and sugar. Mix in flax egg mixture and vanilla.
- Pour the wet into the dry gently, and combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake 12-13 minutes, until slightly golden
Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies with a twist!
Easy to make, simple organic ingredients, can easily be made GF!
- 1 Flax Egg = 1 tablespoon Flax, 3 tablespoons Water. Mix together & let sit.
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 + 2/3 cup Unbleached Flour*
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Clove
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flakes
*Replace with all purpose GF flour if desired
- Preheat oven to 350′
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil and sugar.
- Add the flax mixture and vanilla extract.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and spices in a separate bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients into wet until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball. Place it on cookie sheet 1.5″ apart.
- Gently press down the top with a fork.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of coconut flakes onto each cookie. Lightly press them into cookie.
- Bake cookies 8-9 minutes, until just beginning to turn golden. Let sit for 5 minutes.